Metal-Strip Black Wedge Boots

,


Yep, they're the ones I wore in a lot of the photos around here, or specifically here. I've worn them a couple of times and have basically left them in my shoe cupboard for half a year because they're a tad too big. More photos:




  • Worn twice out of the house, and I wore them with insoles both times (like I said, they were a bit big), so you don't have to worry about foot germs or rabies or whatever
  • 100% leather
  • DIYed them from Topshop boots (RRP £80.00) and cut chrome strips and stuck them on with super glue
  • European size 37
  • Heel height approximately 4.5inches
  • They're super comfy and surprisingly easy to walk in
One possible concern: as I glued the strips on myself, some of the glue smudged onto the side where the ends of the chrome strips meet. On the bright side, it's on the inside of both shoes and it's probably clean-able even though I haven't gotten around to it yet:



These boots are pretty dear to me, and I did put in a crapload of energy and love sticking on those chrome strips (trust me, a LOT harder than it looks) so I'm not willing to let these babies go easily. Leave an email at theresa@earmuffed.com or leave a comment below and I'll consider the highest bidder.

2 Response to Metal-Strip Black Wedge Boots

April 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Hey, are they sold yet? Would you take $30?x

April 22, 2011 at 5:27 AM

Leaving a comment in case you don't check your email. I was wondering if these were still available?

Post a Comment